Customer Analytics – The 20 Attributes That Lead to Business Success
The Customer Analytics report, published by Adobe in partnership with London Research, explores the capabilities required for success in a world where customer centricity is increasingly paramount.
This report aims to help enterprise companies evaluate their customer analytics maturity so that they can strive for a more advanced approach or improve their capabilities even further.
Based on a global survey of more than 1,800 business professionals, of whom more than 1,000 are based in Europe, the report focuses on 20 attributes that are important for customer analytics maturity, with statistical analysis to determine which are most closely correlated with success.
The report identifies a group of customer intelligence ‘leaders’, including 15% of responding companies whose capabilities are ‘established’ and 7% who are ‘advanced’. The remaining 78% of companies – classified as ‘laggards’ – are either at the ‘basic’ or ‘developing’ stage of their customer analytics evolution, with significant room for improvement.
The report contains the following sections:
- Introduction: Analytics maturity
- Analytics maturity success factors
- Type of analytics technology: free versus paid solutions
- Understanding the benefits and opportunities
- Use of different data sources and integration
- The importance of the right culture and ownership
- Investing in people and skills